- Acer Liquid Jade 5 error in all Android apps. Workaround.
- How to reset to factory settings (Hard reset, Factory reset) on Android
- Reset via settings
- Reset via Recovery Menu
- Reset through engineering codes
As a result of operation of the Android operating system are installed and removed various application files after each stay, all this eventually zamusorivaet system and it starts to slow down, fail and generate errors. We will tell you what to do if Acer Liquid Jade 5 error in all Android apps.
Acer Liquid Jade 5 error in all Android apps. Workaround.
The main reason – "garbage" at operating system. A pile of installed applications, unnecessary processes and services can create conflicts.
Make a complete factory reset
How to reset to factory settings (Hard reset, Factory reset) on Android
Factory data reset — return the device to factory default settings, erasing all data, settings, applications, and so on.
Reset via settings
- Go to Menu -gt; -gt settings; Backup & reset.
Reset via Recovery Menu
- Turn off the device
- To access the Recovery menu – hold the Volume Down button and the power button on the device. (This method is suitable for any Android smartphone or tablet)
- Select wipe data / factory reset
- click yes
- After the process is complete, select Reboot System Now
Reset through engineering codes
The quickest way, it is necessary to enter one of the codes of engineering:
* 2767 * 3855 #
* # * # 7780 # * # *
* # * # 7378423 # * # *
Learn more about engineering codes you can here.
The remaining questions on the article and Android, you can set via the comments system.
Author: Abramova Ninel.