USB debugging on Android is an essential function, for example, it is used in the process of obtaining Root rights through a computer or to flash .. Our article will show how to use it.
Enabling the USB debugging on the Acer Liquid Jade S55
You do not know how to turn on USB debugging. It’s easy, all of the options listed belowUSB Debugging (Debugging) can be located in different places, depending on your version of Android operating system:
No matter what company your smartphone or tablet, USB debugging is in menu; Settings.
- menu —> settings —> Development —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> For developers —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> apps —> design —> Debugging USB (Android 2.2 — 3.0)
- menu —> settings —> Yet —gt; Developer Settings —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> System —> About Smartphone / About tablet —> build number and click on the menu item 7 — 10 times, then go to settings; For developers —> Debugging USB (option for the latest versions of Android)
- menu —> settings —> About phone—> MIUI version and press 7 — 10 times, then return to the menu settings; Additionally —> For developers —> USB debugging
If you do not understand something, write your question through the comment form at the bottom of the site.
Prepared: Bragin Arseny.