Mobile devices are often even top "show character", Brakes, buggy and zavisayut.V this article we will discuss why Acer Liquid Mini will not turn on, turned off, or hangs.
In the article there is a list of recommendations, the implementation of which will help you to return your mobile device to the old life.
Acer Liquid Mini will not turn on, turned off, or hangs. Recommendation.
Replies to this question a few:
- The battery is discharged below a predetermined level – regularly discharge the battery to almost 0 and charge completely, eksplatiruyte device at a temperature below -10, so it last longer
- Charger connector is damaged device – try to charge the battery of another charger if the charging is successful, it means that the first charger connector is damaged;
- Failure in the software (a rarity for Unix systems, which include the Android, but failure could provoke an application) – do a hard reset Hard Reset / Wipe Data;
- Ingress of water on the chip, a random swimming devices – Acer Liquid Mini put into alcohol, then remove and dry the hair dryer, or just take it to a service center;
- Strikes the wall, the floor, trying to open a beer bottle phone – take your phone to a service center or buy a new one.
From what can not be switched on and hang your phone. Video.
Why Acer Liquid Mini blinking and does not turn on?
If your phone blinking and does not turn on, perhaps the power button was broken and it should be replaced, contact the service center.
Material prepared by: Abramov Anatoly.