Mobile devices though simple, though popular, have a tendency to hang sooner or later, it happens to different prichinam.V Android8firmware this article will tell why Acer Liquid Z530 does not turn on, turned off, or hangs.
In the article there is a list of recommendations, the implementation of which will help you to return your mobile device to the old life.
Why Acer Liquid Z530 does not turn on, turned off, or hangs
Replies to this question a few:
- The battery is discharged below a predetermined level – regularly discharge the battery to almost 0 and charge completely, eksplatiruyte device at a temperature below -10, so it last longer
- Charger connector is damaged device – try to charge the battery of another charger if the charging is successful, it means that the first charger connector is damaged;
- Failure in the software (a rarity for Unix systems, which include the Android, but failure could provoke an application) – do a hard reset Hard Reset / Wipe Data;
- Telephone floated in the water, place it for a minute in 100% alcohol, then remove and dry the dryer. Alcohol evaporates instantly, in contrast to the water;
- Strikes the wall, the floor, trying to open a beer bottle phone – take your phone to a service center or buy a new one.
From what can not be switched on and hang your phone. Video.
Why Acer Liquid Z530 blinking and does not turn on?
If your phone blinking and does not turn, it is possible that the power button is defective, try to take the unit to a service center.
Author: Filatov Albert.