Mobile devices though simple, though popular, have a tendency to hang sooner or later, it happens to different prichinam.Segodnya we will look at why Alcatel Vodafone Smart II will not turn on, turned off, or hangs.
In the article there is a list of recommendations, the implementation of which will help you to return your mobile device to the old life.
Alcatel Vodafone Smart II will not turn on, turned off, or hangs, what to do?
All this is a consequence of such reasons as:
- The battery is discharged below a predetermined level – regularly discharge the battery to almost 0 and charge completely, eksplatiruyte device at a temperature below -10, so it last longer
- Charger connector is damaged device – try to charge the battery of another charger if the charging is successful, it means that the first charger connector is damaged;
- Failure in the software – to reset to factory settings Hard Reset;
- Water entering on chip random bathing device – Put Alcatel Vodafone Smart II in an alcohol, then remove and dry the dryer or immediately take it to a service center;
- Strikes the wall, the floor, trying to open a beer bottle phone – take your phone to a service center or buy a new one.
From what can not be switched on and hang your phone. Video.
Why Alcatel Vodafone Smart II blinking and does not turn on?
If your phone blinking and does not turn on, perhaps the power button was broken and it should be replaced, contact the service center.
Author: Haritonov Grigory.