Smartphones and tablets have become part of our lives, they are hovering and glitches often take users out of balance. This article will tell you the reason why Asus Live G500TG not enable, disable, or hangs.
In the article there is a list of recommendations, the implementation of which will help you to return your mobile device to the old life.
Asus Live G500TG not enable, disable, or hangs. Recommendation.
This can be caused by various reasons, for example:
- The battery is discharged below a predetermined level – regularly discharge the battery to almost 0 and charge completely, eksplatiruyte device at a temperature below -10, so it last longer
- Charger connector is damaged device – try to charge the battery of another charger if the charging is successful, it means that the first charger connector is damaged;
- Failure in the software (a rarity for Unix systems, which include the Android, but failure could provoke an application) – do a hard reset Hard Reset / Wipe Data;
- Ingress of water on the chip, a random swimming devices – Asus Live G500TG put into alcohol, then remove and dry the hair dryer, or just take it to a service center;
- Strikes the wall, the floor, trying to open a beer bottle phone – take your phone to a service center or buy a new one.
From what can not be switched on and hang your phone. Video.
What to do if Asus Live G500TG blinking and does not turn on?
If your phone blinking and does not turn on, perhaps the power button was broken and it should be replaced, contact the service center.
Written material: Petukhov Mstislav.