We are so accustomed to using smartphones and tablets that when hovering becomes somehow not on itself, and life passes mimo.V this post you will find out why Asus PadFone E is not turned on, turned off, or hangs.
In the article there is a list of recommendations, the implementation of which will help you to return your mobile device to the old life.
Asus PadFone E is not activated, deactivated or hangs. There are solutions.
This can be caused by various reasons, for example:
- The battery is discharged below a predetermined level – regularly discharge the battery to almost 0 and charge completely, eksplatiruyte device at a temperature below -10, so it last longer
- Charger connector is damaged device – try to charge the battery of another charger if the charging is successful, it means that the first charger connector is damaged;
- Failure in the software – to reset to factory settings Hard Reset;
- Telephone floated in the water, place it for a minute in 100% alcohol, then remove and dry the dryer. Alcohol evaporates instantly, in contrast to the water;
- Strikes the wall, the floor, trying to open a beer bottle phone – take your phone to a service center or buy a new one.
From what can not be switched on and hang your phone. Video.
Because of which Asus PadFone E blinking and does not turn on?
If your phone blinking and does not turn on, perhaps the power button was broken and it should be replaced, contact the service center.
Material prepared by: Subbotina Valeriya.