- Blackview Crown error in all Android apps. What to do?
- How to reset to factory settings (Hard reset, Factory reset) on Android
- Reset via settings
- Reset via Recovery Menu
- Resetting via engineering codes
As a result of operation of the Android operating system are installed and removed various application files after each stay, all this eventually zamusorivaet system and it starts to slow down, fail and generate errors. We have prepared a manual for those who have to those who have to Blackview Crown error occurs in all Android apps.
Blackview Crown error in all Android apps. What to do?
The main reason – "garbage" at operating system. A pile of installed applications, unnecessary processes and services can create conflicts.
Make a complete factory reset
How to reset to factory settings (Hard reset, Factory reset) on Android
Factory data reset — return the device to factory default settings, erasing all data, settings, applications, and so on.
Reset via settings
- Go to Menu -gt; -gt settings; Backup & reset.
- All you restore to factory settings
Reset via Recovery Menu
- Turn off the device
- To get into Recovery mode – hold the Volume Down button and the power button on the device. (This method is suitable for any Android smartphone or tablet)
- Select wipe data / factory reset
- click yes
- After the process is complete, select Reboot System Now
Resetting via engineering codes
The quickest way, it is necessary to enter one of the codes of engineering:
* 2767 * 3855 #
* # * # 7780 # * # *
* # * # 7378423 # * # *
All engineering codes on Android, you can find here.
Questions about the article, you can specify through the form of comments.
Written material: Ershov Valentin.