USB debugging and USB the Debugging a very useful function used, for example, in the process of obtaining Root rights on Android, in flashing when installing custom firmware, as well as for debugging applications and systems. In this article we describe how to turn on and why it is needed.
How to enable USB debugging on the CAT S60
You do not know how to turn on USB debugging. It’s easy, all of the options listed belowUSB Debugging (Debugging) can be located in different places, depending on your version of Android operating system:
No matter how firm your smartphone or tablet, USB debugging is in menu; Settings.
- menu —> settings —> Development —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> For developers —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> apps —> design —> Debugging USB (Android 2.2 — 3.0)
- menu —> settings —> Yet —gt; Developer Settings —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> System —> About Smartphone / About tablet —> build number and click on the menu item 7 — 10 times, then go to settings; For developers —> Debugging USB (option for the latest versions of Android)
- menu —> settings —> About phone—> MIUI version and press 7 — 10 times, then return to the menu settings; Additionally —> For developers —> USB debugging
It’s not as hard as it seems if you have any questions, ask them through the comment form at the bottom of the site.
Written material: Noskov Yury.
- usb debugging cat s60