Mobile devices though simple, though popular, have a tendency to hang sooner or later, it happens for different reasons. This article will tell you the reason why Digma CITI Z530 3G does not enable, disable, or hangs.
In the article there is a list of recommendations, the implementation of which will help you to return your mobile device to the old life.
Digma CITI Z530 3G is not included, it is disconnected or crashes. Workaround.
Replies to this question a few:
- The battery is discharged below a predetermined level – regularly discharge the battery to almost 0 and charge completely, eksplatiruyte device at a temperature below -10, so it last longer
- Charger connector is damaged device – try to charge the battery of another charger if the charging is successful, it means that the first charger connector is damaged;
- Failure in the software (a rarity for Unix systems, which include the Android, but failure could provoke an application) – do a hard reset Hard Reset / Wipe Data;
- Telephone floated in the water, place it for a minute in 100% alcohol, then remove and dry the dryer. Alcohol evaporates instantly, in contrast to the water;
- Strikes the wall, the floor, trying to open a beer bottle phone – take your phone to a service center or buy a new one.
From what can not be switched on and hang your phone. Video.
Why Digma CITI Z530 3G blinking and does not turn on?
If your phone blinking and does not turn on, perhaps the power button was broken and it should be replaced, contact the service center.
Prepared by: Naumov Viktor.