USB debugging on Android is an essential function, for example, it is used in the process of obtaining Root rights through a computer or to flash .. In this article we describe how to turn on and why it is needed.
Doogee Valencia DG800 how to enable USB debugging
You do not know how to turn on USB debugging. It’s easy on the USB debugging can be found as follows:
No matter what company your smartphone or tablet, USB debugging is in menu; Settings.
- menu —> settings —> Development —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> For developers —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> apps —> design —> Debugging USB (Android 2.2 — 3.0)
- menu —> settings —> Yet —gt; Developer Settings —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> System —> About Smartphone / About tablet —> build number and click on the menu item 7 — 10 times, then go to settings; For developers —> Debugging USB (option for the latest versions of Android)
- menu —> settings —> About phone—> MIUI version and press 7 — 10 times, then return to the menu settings; Additionally —> For developers —> USB debugging
Any questions about the use of Android, you can set through the form of comments on the site.
Written material: Efimova Alina.