USB debugging and USB the Debugging a very useful function used, for example, in the process of obtaining Root rights on Android, in flashing when installing custom firmware, as well as for debugging applications and systems. In this article, we’ll show you how to use it
Enabling the USB debugging on GNet A2
You think how to enable debugging via USB. It’s easy, all of the options listed belowUSB Debugging (Debugging) can be located in different places, depending on your version of the Android operating system:
No matter how firm your smartphone or tablet, USB debugging is in menu; Settings.
- menu —> settings —> Development —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> For developers —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> apps —> design —> Debugging USB (Android 2.2 — 3.0)
- menu —> settings —> Yet —gt; Developer Settings —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> System —> About Smartphone / About tablet —> build number and click on the menu item 7 — 10 times, then go to settings; For developers —> Debugging USB (option for the latest versions of Android)
- menu —> settings —> About phone—> MIUI version and press 7 — 10 times, then return to the menu settings; Additionally —> For developers —> USB debugging
Any questions about the use of Android, you can set through the form of comments on the site.
Prepared: Yakovlev Zoe.