- HTC Desire 501 error in all Android apps. Workaround.
- How to reset to factory settings (Hard reset, Factory reset) on Android
- Reset via settings
- Reset via Recovery Menu
- Reset through engineering codes
In the operation of the Android operating system, there is a lot of garbage file from installed applications, new services and processes that can conflict with each other, all this leads to errors, glitches and lockups of your smartphone. This article will explain what to do if HTC Desire 501 error in all Android apps.
HTC Desire 501 error in all Android apps. Workaround.
The main reason – "garbage" at operating system. A pile of installed applications, unnecessary processes and services can create conflicts.
Make a complete factory reset
How to reset to factory settings (Hard reset, Factory reset) on Android
Factory data reset — return the device to factory default settings, erasing all data, settings, applications, and so on.
Reset via settings
- Go to Menu -gt; -gt settings; Backup & reset.
Reset via Recovery Menu
- Turn off the device
- To access the Recovery menu – hold the Volume Down button and the power button on the device. (This method is suitable for any Android smartphone or tablet)
- Select wipe data / factory reset
- click yes
- After the process is complete, select Reboot System Now
- All you restore to factory settings
Reset through engineering codes
The quickest way, it is necessary to enter one of the codes of engineering:
* 2767 * 3855 #
* # * # 7780 # * # *
* # * # 7378423 # * # *
All engineering codes on Android, you can find here.
The remaining questions on the article and Android, you can set via the comments system.
Author: Lytkin Ignatius.