The situation when your smartphone slows freezes or shuts itself creates great neudobstva.Segodnya you know, for some reason, HTC Desire 620 does not enable, disable, or hangs.
In the article there is a list of recommendations, the implementation of which will help you to return your mobile device to the old life.
Why HTC Desire 620 does not enable, disable, or freezes
Replies to this question a few:
- The battery is discharged below a predetermined level – regularly discharge the battery to almost 0 and charge completely, eksplatiruyte device at a temperature below -10, so it last longer
- Charger connector is damaged device – try to charge the battery of another charger if the charging is successful, it means that the first charger connector is damaged;
- Failure in the software – to reset to factory settings Hard Reset;
- Water entering on chip random bathing device – HTC Desire 620 put in alcohol, and then pull the dryer dry or take them directly to a service center;
- Strikes the wall, the floor, trying to open a beer bottle phone – take your phone to a service center or buy a new one.
From what can not be switched on and hang your phone. Video.
What should I do if the HTC Desire 620 blinking and does not turn on?
If your phone blinking and does not turn, it is possible that the power button is defective, try to take the unit to a service center.
Written material: Efimova Agatha.