The situation when your smartphone slows freezes or shuts itself creates great neudobstva.V this article you will learn why the HTC EVO 4G LTE is not turned on, turned off, or hangs.
In the article there is a list of recommendations, the implementation of which will help you to return your mobile device to the old life.
HTC EVO 4G LTE is not turned on, turned off, or hangs. Workaround.
There are several reasons:
- The battery is discharged below a predetermined level – regularly discharge the battery to almost 0 and charge completely, eksplatiruyte device at a temperature below -10, so it last longer
- Charger connector is damaged device – try to charge the battery of another charger if the charging is successful, it means that the first charger connector is damaged;
- Failure in the software – to reset to factory settings Hard Reset;
- Telephone floated in the water, place it for a minute in 100% alcohol, then remove and dry the dryer. Alcohol evaporates instantly, in contrast to the water;
- Maltreatment, moving machine, throwing down the stairs, kidkov the wall and the floor, the game smart phone in football and handball, and so on – buy a new phone or try to carry the service center.
From what can not be switched on and hang your phone. Video.
What should I do if the HTC EVO 4G LTE blinking and does not turn on?
If your phone blinking and does not turn, it is possible that the power button is defective, try to take the unit to a service center.
Author: Yakovleva Regina.