- InFocus IN260 error in all Android apps. What to do?
- How to reset to factory settings (Hard reset, Factory reset) on Android
- Reset via settings
- Reset via Recovery Menu
- Reset through engineering codes
In the operation of the Android operating system, there is a lot of garbage file from installed applications, new services and processes that can conflict with each other, all this leads to errors, glitches and lockups of your smartphone. We have a guide for those who have to InFocus IN260 error in all Android apps.
InFocus IN260 error in all Android apps. What to do?
The main reason – "garbage" at operating system. A pile of installed applications, unnecessary processes and services can create conflicts.
Make a complete factory reset
How to reset to factory settings (Hard reset, Factory reset) on Android
Factory data reset — return the device to factory default settings, erasing all data, settings, applications, and so on.
Reset via settings
- Go to Menu -gt; -gt settings; Backup & reset.
- All you restore to factory settings
Reset via Recovery Menu
- Turn off the InFocus IN260
- To go to the Recovery mode – hold the Volume Down button and the power button on the device. (This method is suitable for any Android smartphone or tablet)
- Select wipe data / factory reset
- click yes
- After the process is complete, select Reboot System Now
Reset through engineering codes
The quickest way, it is necessary to enter one of the codes of engineering:
* 2767 * 3855 #
* # * # 7780 # * # *
* # * # 7378423 # * # *
All engineering codes on Android, you can find here.
Questions about the article, you can specify through the form of comments.
Prepared by: Aksonov Yaroslav.