USB debugging on Android is an essential function, for example, it is used in the process of obtaining Root rights through a computer or to flash .. Our article will show how to use it.
Inclusion USB debugging Intex Aqua 3G Pro Q
You think how to enable debugging via USB. It’s easy, all of the options listed belowUSB Debugging (Debugging) can be located in different places, depending on your version of the Android operating system:
No matter how firm your smartphone or tablet, USB debugging is in menu; Settings.
- menu —> settings —> Development —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> For developers —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> apps —> design —> Debugging USB (Android 2.2 — 3.0)
- menu —> settings —> Yet —gt; Developer Settings —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> System —> About Smartphone / About tablet —> build number and click on the menu item 7 — 10 times, then go to settings; For developers —> Debugging USB (option for the latest versions of Android)
- menu —> settings —> About phone—> MIUI version and press 7 — 10 times, then return to the menu settings; Additionally —> For developers —> USB debugging
Leave your questions using the form at the bottom of the site.
Written material: Biryukova Fevronia.