USB debugging is used when flashing, in the preparation of root access, for the diagnosis and control smartphone via a computer with the help of ADB utility. Our article will show how to use it.
How to enable USB debugging on Intex aqua N8
You think how to enable debugging via USB. It’s easy, using the USB debugging can be found as follows:
It does not matter which company your smartphone or tablet, USB debugging is in menu; Settings.
- menu —> settings —> Development —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> For developers —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> apps —> design —> Debugging USB (Android 2.2 — 3.0)
- menu —> settings —> Yet —gt; Developer Settings —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> System —> About Smartphone / About tablet —> build number and click on the menu item 7 — 10 times, then go to settings; For developers —> Debugging USB (option for the latest versions of Android)
- menu —> settings —> About phone—> MIUI version and press 7 — 10 times, then return to the menu settings; Additionally —> For developers —> USB debugging
If you do not understand something, write your question through the comment form at the bottom of the site.
Author: Belousova Marina.