We are so accustomed to using smartphones and tablets that when hovering becomes somehow not on itself, and life passes mimo.Segodnya we will look at why Lenovo A520 will not turn on, turned off, or hangs.
In the article there is a list of recommendations, the implementation of which will help you to return your mobile device to the old life.
Because of which Lenovo A520 is not turned on, turned off, or hangs?
This can be caused by various reasons, for example:
- The battery is discharged below a predetermined level – regularly discharge the battery to almost 0 and charge completely, eksplatiruyte device at a temperature below -10, so it last longer
- Charger connector is damaged device – try to charge the battery of another charger if the charging is successful, it means that the first charger connector is damaged;
- Failure in the software (a rarity for Unix systems, which include the Android, but failure could provoke an application) – do a hard reset Hard Reset / Wipe Data;
- Ingress of water on the chip, a random swimming devices – Lenovo A520 put into alcohol, then remove and dry the hair dryer, or just take it to a service center;
- Strikes the wall, the floor, trying to open a beer bottle phone – take your phone to a service center or buy a new one.
From what can not be switched on and hang your phone. Video.
Because of which lenovo A520 blinking and does not turn on?
If your phone blinking and does not turn on, perhaps the power button was broken and it should be replaced, contact the service center.
Author of the article: Knyazev Demyan.