The situation when your smartphone slows freezes or shuts itself creates a great inconvenience. This article will tell you the reason why Lenovo A630t not enable, disable, or hangs.
In the article there is a list of recommendations, the implementation of which will help you to return your mobile device to the old life.
Lenovo A630t not activated, deactivated or hangs. There are solutions.
This can be caused by various reasons, for example:
- The battery is discharged below a predetermined level – regularly discharge the battery to almost 0 and charge completely, eksplatiruyte device at a temperature below -10, so it last longer
- Charger connector is damaged device – try to charge the battery of another charger if the charging is successful, it means that the first charger connector is damaged;
- Failure in the software (a rarity for Unix systems, which include the Android, but failure could provoke an application) – do a hard reset Hard Reset / Wipe Data;
- Telephone floated in the water, place it for a minute in 100% alcohol, then remove and dry the dryer. Alcohol evaporates instantly, in contrast to the water;
- Strikes the wall, the floor, trying to open a beer bottle phone – take your phone to a service center or buy a new one.
From what can not be switched on and hang your phone. Video.
Why lenovo A630t blinking and does not turn on?
If your phone blinking and does not turn, it is possible that the power button is defective, try to take the unit to a service center.
Written material: Frolova Martha.