We are so accustomed to using smartphones and tablets that when hovering becomes somehow not on itself, and life passes mimo.V this article you will learn because of what the Panasonic Eluga U does not turn on, turned off, or hangs.
In the article there is a list of recommendations, the implementation of which will help you to return your mobile device to the old life.
Panasonic Eluga U does not turn on, turned off, or hangs. Workaround.
The reasons can be many:
- The battery is discharged below a predetermined level – regularly discharge the battery to almost 0 and charge completely, eksplatiruyte device at a temperature below -10, so it last longer
- Charger connector is damaged device – try to charge the battery of another charger if the charging is successful, it means that the first charger connector is damaged;
- Failure in the software (a rarity for Unix systems, which include the Android, but failure could provoke an application) – do a hard reset Hard Reset / Wipe Data;
- Ingress of water on the chip, a random swimming devices – Panasonic Eluga U put into alcohol, then remove and dry the hair dryer, or just take it to a service center;
- Maltreatment, moving machine, throwing down the stairs, kidkov the wall and the floor, the game smart phone in football and handball, and so on – buy a new phone or try to carry the service center.
From what can not be switched on and hang your phone. Video.
What to do if the Panasonic Eluga U blinking and does not turn on?
If your phone blinking and does not turn, it is possible that the power button is defective, try to take the unit to a service center.
Written material: Muhina Marina.