USB debugging and USB the Debugging a very useful function used, for example, in the process of obtaining Root rights on Android, in flashing when installing custom firmware, as well as for debugging applications and systems. In this article we describe how to turn on and why it is needed.
Enabling the USB debugging on Phicomm i813
You think how to enable debugging via USB. It’s easy on the USB debugging can be found as follows:
It does not matter which company your smartphone or tablet, USB debugging is in menu; Settings.
- menu —> settings —> Development —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> For developers —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> apps —> design —> Debugging USB (Android 2.2 — 3.0)
- menu —> settings —> Yet —gt; Developer Settings —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> System —> About Smartphone / About tablet —> build number and click on the menu item 7 — 10 times, then go to settings; For developers —> Debugging USB (option for the latest versions of Android)
- menu —> settings —> About phone—> MIUI version and press 7 — 10 times, then return to the menu settings; Additionally —> For developers —> USB debugging
Any questions about the use of Android, you can set through the form of comments on the site.
Author: Isakov Nikita.