Smartphones and tablets have become part of our lives, they are hovering and glitches often take users from ravnovesiya.V this article you will learn why the Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus I659 does not turn on, turned off, or hangs.
In the article there is a list of recommendations, the implementation of which will help you to return your mobile device to the old life.
Why Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus I659 does not turn on, turned off, or hangs
All this is a consequence of such reasons as:
- The battery is discharged below a predetermined level – regularly discharge the battery to almost 0 and charge completely, eksplatiruyte device at a temperature below -10, so it last longer
- Charger connector is damaged device – try to charge the battery of another charger if the charging is successful, it means that the first charger connector is damaged;
- Failure in the software – to reset to factory settings Hard Reset;
- Ingress of water on the chip, a random swimming device – put Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus I659 in alcohol, then remove and dry the hair dryer, or just take it to a service center;
- Maltreatment, moving machine, throwing down the stairs, kidkov the wall and the floor, the game smart phone in football and handball, and so on – buy a new phone or try to carry the service center.
From what can not be switched on and hang your phone. Video.
Because of which Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus I659 blinking and does not turn on?
If your phone blinking and does not turn on, perhaps the power button was broken and it should be replaced, contact the service center.
Author: Sergeev Varley.