USB debugging is used when flashing, in the preparation of root access, for the diagnosis and control smartphone via a computer with the help of ADB utility. In this article we describe how to turn on and why it is needed.
How to enable USB Debugging on Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G
You do not know how to turn on USB debugging ?. It’s easy, all of the options listed belowUSB Debugging (Debugging) can be located in different places, depending on your version of the Android operating system:
No matter how firm your smartphone or tablet, USB debugging is in menu; Settings.
- menu —> settings —> Development —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> For developers —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> apps —> design —> Debugging USB (Android 2.2 — 3.0)
- menu —> settings —> Yet —gt; Developer Settings —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> System —> About Smartphone / About tablet —> build number and click on the menu item 7 — 10 times, then go to settings; For developers —> Debugging USB (option for the latest versions of Android)
- menu —> settings —> About phone—> MIUI version and press 7 — 10 times, then return to the menu settings; Additionally —> For developers —> USB debugging
Leave your questions using the form at the bottom of the site.
Material prepared by: Vorontsov Yury.