We are so accustomed to smartphones and tablets, which are used to save time due to freezes, unexpected shutdowns and restarts. This article will tell you the reason why Samsung Galaxy S II T-Mobile does not turn on, turned off, or hangs.
In the article there is a list of recommendations, the implementation of which will help you to return your mobile device to the old life.
Samsung Galaxy S II T-Mobile not activated is disconnected or crashes. Workaround.
There are several reasons:
- The battery is discharged below a predetermined level – regularly discharge the battery to almost 0 and charge completely, eksplatiruyte device at a temperature below -10, so it last longer
- Charger connector is damaged device – try to charge the battery of another charger if the charging is successful, it means that the first charger connector is damaged;
- Failure in the software – to reset to factory settings Hard Reset;
- Telephone floated in the water, place it for a minute in 100% alcohol, then remove and dry the dryer. Alcohol evaporates instantly, in contrast to the water;
- Maltreatment, moving machine, throwing down the stairs, kidkov the wall and the floor, the game smart phone in football and handball, and so on – buy a new phone or try to carry the service center.
From what can not be switched on and hang your phone. Video.
Because of which Samsung Galaxy S II T-Mobile blinking and does not turn on?
If your phone blinking and does not turn, it is possible that the power button is defective, try to take the unit to a service center.
Written material: Nekrasov Eleanor.