Mobile devices though simple, though popular, have a tendency to hang sooner or later, it happens to different prichinam.V this article you will learn because of what the Samsung Galaxy S III Neo + I939I not enable, disable, or hangs.
In the article there is a list of recommendations, the implementation of which will help you to return your mobile device to the old life.
Samsung Galaxy S III Neo + I939I not activated, deactivated or hangs. Recommendation.
Replies to this question a few:
- The battery is discharged below a predetermined level – regularly discharge the battery to almost 0 and charge completely, eksplatiruyte device at a temperature below -10, so it last longer
- Charger connector is damaged device – try to charge the battery of another charger if the charging is successful, it means that the first charger connector is damaged;
- Failure in the software – to reset to factory settings Hard Reset;
- Telephone floated in the water, place it for a minute in 100% alcohol, then remove and dry the dryer. Alcohol evaporates instantly, in contrast to the water;
- Strikes the wall, the floor, trying to open a beer bottle phone – take your phone to a service center or buy a new one.
From what can not be switched on and hang your phone. Video.
Why Samsung Galaxy S III Neo + I939I blinking and does not turn on?
If your phone blinking and does not turn on, perhaps the power button was broken and it should be replaced, contact the service center.
Written material: Galkin Vladlen.