USB debugging and USB the Debugging a very useful function used, for example, in the process of obtaining Root rights on Android, in flashing when installing custom firmware, as well as for debugging applications and systems. In this article we describe how to turn on and why it is needed.
How to enable USB Debugging on Samsung Galaxy Tab Wi-Fi
You think how to enable debugging via USB. It’s easy, all of the options listed belowUSB Debugging (Debugging) can be located in different places, depending on your version of the Android operating system:
No matter what company your smartphone or tablet, USB debugging is in menu; Settings.
- menu —> settings —> Development —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> For developers —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> apps —> design —> Debugging USB (Android 2.2 — 3.0)
- menu —> settings —> Yet —gt; Developer Settings —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> System —> About Smartphone / About tablet —> build number and click on the menu item 7 — 10 times, then go to settings; For developers —> Debugging USB (option for the latest versions of Android)
- menu —> settings —> About phone—> MIUI version and press 7 — 10 times, then return to the menu settings; Additionally —> For developers —> USB debugging
Leave your questions using the form at the bottom of the site.
Author: Sukhanov Alina.