Smartphones and tablets have become part of our lives, they are hovering and glitches often take users from ravnovesiya.V this article we will discuss why the Samsung Nexus S does not turn on 4G, disconnected or crashes.
In the article there is a list of recommendations, the implementation of which will help you to return your mobile device to the old life.
Samsung Nexus S 4G does not turn on, turned off, or hangs. Workaround.
Replies to this question a few:
- The battery is discharged below a predetermined level – regularly discharge the battery to almost 0 and charge completely, eksplatiruyte device at a temperature below -10, so it last longer
- Charger connector is damaged device – try to charge the battery of another charger if the charging is successful, it means that the first charger connector is damaged;
- Failure in the software – to reset to factory settings Hard Reset;
- Telephone floated in the water, place it for a minute in 100% alcohol, then remove and dry the dryer. Alcohol evaporates instantly, in contrast to the water;
- Strikes the wall, the floor, trying to open a beer bottle phone – take your phone to a service center or buy a new one.
From what can not be switched on and hang your phone. Video.
Because of which Samsung Nexus S 4G blinking and does not turn on?
If your phone blinking and does not turn on, perhaps the power button was broken and it should be replaced, contact the service center.
Prepared: Timofeev Germany.