USB debugging on Android is an essential function, for example, it is used in the process of obtaining Root rights through a computer or to flash .. In this article we describe how to turn on and why it is needed.
Sony Xperia T3 LTE how to enable USB debugging
You think how to enable debugging via USB. It’s easy, see the instructions below:
It does not matter which company your smartphone or tablet, USB debugging is in menu; Settings.
- menu —> settings —> Development —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> For developers —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> apps —> design —> Debugging USB (Android 2.2 — 3.0)
- menu —> settings —> Yet —gt; Developer Settings —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> System —> About Smartphone / About tablet —> build number and click on the menu item 7 — 10 times, then go to settings; For developers —> Debugging USB (option for the latest versions of Android)
- menu —> settings —> About phone—> MIUI version and press 7 — 10 times, then return to the menu settings; Additionally —> For developers —> USB debugging
It’s not as hard as it seems if you have any questions, ask them through the comment form at the bottom of the site.
Prepared: Shashkova Vasilisa.