USB debugging is used when flashing, in the preparation of root access, for the diagnosis and control smartphone via a computer with the help of ADB utility. Our article will show how to use it.
How to enable USB debugging on the Sony Xperia Z5 Premium SO-03H
You think how to enable debugging via USB. It’s easy, see the instructions below:
It does not matter which company your smartphone or tablet, USB debugging is in menu; Settings.
- menu —> settings —> Development —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> For developers —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> apps —> design —> Debugging USB (Android 2.2 — 3.0)
- menu —> settings —> Yet —gt; Developer Settings —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> System —> About Smartphone / About tablet —> build number and click on the menu item 7 — 10 times, then go to settings; For developers —> Debugging USB (option for the latest versions of Android)
- menu —> settings —> About phone—> MIUI version and press 7 — 10 times, then return to the menu settings; Additionally —> For developers —> USB debugging
Any questions about the use of Android, you can set through the form of comments on the site.
Written material: Kudryavtsev Albert.