USB debugging on Android is an essential function, for example, it is used in the process of obtaining Root rights through a computer or to flash .. In this article we will explain how to enable USB debugging and show video tutorial.
Telefunken Diamond LTE Platinum how to enable USB debugging
You do not know how to turn on USB debugging ?. It’s easy, see the instructions below:
No matter how firm your smartphone or tablet, USB debugging is in menu; Settings.
- menu —> settings —> Development —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> For developers —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> apps —> design —> Debugging USB (Android 2.2 — 3.0)
- menu —> settings —> Yet —gt; Developer Settings —> USB debugging
- menu —> settings —> System —> About Smartphone / About tablet —> build number and click on the menu item 7 — 10 times, then go to settings; For developers —> Debugging USB (option for the latest versions of Android)
- menu —> settings —> About phone—> MIUI version and press 7 — 10 times, then return to the menu settings; Additionally —> For developers —> USB debugging
It’s not as hard as it seems if you have any questions, ask them through the comment form at the bottom of the site.
Author: Alekseev Vitaly.