Firmware Repository мтс smart surf 2
Reasons Why You Should Always Upgrade
Progress should not be denied, a new version of the firmware is always new features.
- Remove screen lock (gesture key, pin, password)
- Remove Google lock
- Fix bugs
- Fix bootloop
- Downgrade or upgrade smartphone
- Fix app crashing problem
- There are fewer sudden crashes of applications with errors (tested on myself)
- Optimized application opening speed and operating system startup time
- Major design improvements and Picture-in-Picture and new functionality, many minor bugs fixed, if you can read the documentation more specifically
- Massive usability improvements
It's not rocket science. If you don't like the 12th version, you can always go back, but usually it's the other way around, everyone is drawn to the new one. It is necessary to take the best if it is freely available, but of course the choice is yours.
Download the мтс smart surf 2 Firmware (stock)
- PC on Windows
- USB data cable
Our flashing guide:
- Charge your phone (half charge is sufficient)
- Connect your phone to your computer via a cable
- Download and unpack the repository with the firmware use next links
- Android 12 – yourtopfile.info/andr12
- Android 11 – yourtopfile.info/andr11
- Android 10 Q – yourtopfile.info/andr10
- Android 9 Pie – yourtopfile.info/android9pie
- Android 8 Oreo – yourtopfile.info/android8oreo
- Download and run ZYKUFlasher and flash мтс smart surf 2. You can also flash another program, but this is universal software.
- Use the official instructions here. If you want to check if a new version has been released, click check update
Now it remains to wait a little, if you have not received any errors, then everything went smoothly.
- Press the Start Flash button to start flashing the phone.
- So far so good. During the work process, the device may reboot, this is normal.
- The main thing is to set the firmware for мтс smart surf 2 in the Scatter-loading field and select the universal.bin file in the Download Agent field, which is in the archive with the firmware (who knows why it was called universal).?
Done, enjoy new firmware, good work – good result!).