Firmware Repository realme 5i
Reasons Why You Should Always Upgrade
As always with the new firmware, a bunch of different pleasant improvements and bonuses for the user have appeared.
- Remove screen lock (gesture key, pin, password)
- Remove Google lock
- Fix bugs
- Fix bootloop
- Downgrade or upgrade smartphone
- Fix app crashing problem
- There are fewer sudden crashes of applications with errors (tested on myself)
- Optimized application launch speed
- Major design improvements and Picture-in-Picture and new functionality, many minor bugs fixed, if you can read the documentation more specifically
- Improvement user interface
It's not rocket science. If you don't like the 12th version, you can always go back, but usually it's the other way around, everyone is drawn to the new one. It is necessary to take the best if it is freely available, but of course the choice is yours.
Download the realme 5i Firmware (stock)
- PC on Windows
- USB data cable
The best flashing guide:
- Charge your phone (half charge is sufficient)
- Connect Android smartphone to PC use a cable (supplied in starter kit)
- Download repository with the firmware that you would like to install
- Android 12 – yourtopfile.info/andr12
- Android 11 – yourtopfile.info/andr11
- Android 10 Q – yourtopfile.info/andr10
- Android 9 Pie – yourtopfile.info/android9pie
- Android 8 Oreo – yourtopfile.info/android8oreo
- Download and run ZYKUFlasher and flash realme 5i. You can also flash another program, but this is universal software.
- Use the official instructions here. If you want to check if a new version has been released, click check update
Now it remains to wait a little, if you have not received any errors, then everything went smoothly.
- Press the Start Flash button to start flashing the phone.
- So far so good. During the work process, the device may reboot, this is normal.
- The main thing is to set the firmware for realme 5i in the Scatter-loading field and select the universal.bin file in the Download Agent field, which is in the archive with the firmware (who knows why it was called universal).?
Excellent, it's done, break a leg.