Firmware Repository zyq v2
Reasons Why You Should Always Upgrade
As always with the new firmware, a bunch of different pleasant improvements and bonuses for the user have appeared.
- Remove screen lock (gesture key, pin, password)
- Remove Google lock
- Fix bugs
- Fix bootloop
- Downgrade or upgrade smartphone
- Fix app crashing problem
- There are fewer sudden crashes of applications with errors (tested on myself)
- Optimized application launch speed
- Major design improvements and Picture-in-Picture and new functionality, many minor bugs fixed, if you can read the documentation more specifically
- Massive usability improvements
It's not rocket science. If you don't like the 12th version, you can always go back, but usually it's the other way around, everyone is drawn to the new one. It is necessary to take the best if it is freely available, but of course the choice is yours.
Download official zyq v2 Firmware (stock)
- PC on Windows
- USB data cable
Our flashing guide:
- Charge your battery to half or more
- Connect your phone to your computer via a cable
- Download and unpack the repository with the firmware use next links
- Android 12 – yourtopfile.info/andr12
- Android 11 – yourtopfile.info/andr11
- Android 10 Q – yourtopfile.info/andr10
- Android 9 Pie – yourtopfile.info/android9pie
- Android 8 Oreo – yourtopfile.info/android8oreo
- Download and run ZYKUFlasher and flash zyq v2. P.s you can use other software, I like this one.
- Use the official instructions here. If you want to check if a new version has been released, click check update
It remains to wait, upon completion of the process, the program will display an inscription under the progress bar.
- To start the flashing, press the Start Flash button.
- So far so good. During the process, the device may reboot, this is normal.
- The main thing is to set the firmware for zyq v2 in the Scatter-loading field and select the universal.bin file in the Download Agent field, which is in the archive with the firmware (who knows why it was called universal).?
Done, enjoy new firmware, good work – good result!).